News & Announcements View All News »
Hear “Cool Papa Bell” the New Track from Stranger to Stranger
NEW ALBUM STRANGER TO STRANGER SET FOR RELEASE JUNE 3RD
Paul Simon has shared “Cool Papa Bell”, a new track from his forthcoming album, Stranger to Stranger, due out on June 3rd via Concord Records. Listen…
APRIL 26TH, 2016 – Austin City Limits is proud to announce the first-ever appearance by music legend Paul Simon, who is set to tape his ACL debut on Thursday, May 12th, 2016.
An artist whose work has had a profound effect on music and culture, Simon is one of the…
Paul Simon will release Stranger to Stranger, his 13th solo album, on June 3rd via Concord Records. Full of thrilling, imaginative textures, Stranger to Stranger conjures a vivid and vital new context to Simon’s well-established virtuosity as a singer and songwriter. The record, his first since 2011’s acclaimed So Beautiful…
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- A Church Is Burning
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- Adios Hermanos
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame