News & Announcements View All News »
On Saturday, Paul Simon became the biggest-name musical guest in 40-plus years of Garrison Keillor’s radio program, “A Prairie Home Companion.”
… Simon dusted off 1972’s “Duncan,” offered “Rewrite” (from his most recent album, 2011’s So Beautiful or So What) and delivered a world premiere of “Wristband,” a humorous ditty…
Paul Simon has written the theme song to Louis C.K.’s surprise new web series, Horace And Pete, available now at LouisCK.net.
The show stars C.K. and Steve Buscemi as brothers who run a seedy dive bar called Horace And Pete’s. The mournful acoustic guitar tune plays at the…
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- A Church Is Burning
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- Adios Hermanos
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame