News & Announcements View All News »
Today, April 24, 2019, marks the 5-year anniversary of the Flint Water Crisis and, unfortunately, the majority of residents are still suffering. While households are still waiting for their pipes to be replaced, they are desperately in need of clean water.
To learn more about the current status of the…
All Net Proceeds From Artist’s 2019 Outside Lands Festival Performance To Benefit San Francisco Parks Alliance & Friends of the Urban Forest
As previously reported, Paul Simon will return for a special live performance this August at Outside Lands festival, in benefit of local environmental organizations. Today, Simon named San…
In case you missed it, watch Paul Simon bring some Zydeco to the stage of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert last night, with help from Jon Batiste and Stay Human, and Stephen on rubboard!
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- A Church Is Burning
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- Adios Hermanos
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame