News & Announcements View All News »
Remembering Biz Markie
ft. Big Daddy Kane
On October 22, Paul performed George Harrison’s classic “Here Comes The Sun” in celebration of Half-Earth Day and E. O. Wilson Biodiversity Foundation. Re-watch the full live stream and learn how we can best empower broad, collaborative conservation actions.
“To strive against odds on behalf of…
Listen to Paul Simon narrate chapter 2, “Is it Wrong Not to Help?” of Peter Singer’s book The Life You Can Save. A compelling book that inspires and empowers people to act now to address global poverty.
The audiobook is now available for free on all major podcast platforms, including…
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- A Church Is Burning
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- Adios Hermanos
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
There are no events currently scheduled.
Check out the tour archive here.
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame