News & Announcements View All News »
“Stranger to Stranger, Paul Simon’s artful and vital new album of 11 songs, is available everywhere today.
The album has quickly amassed widespread acclaim from around the globe, and conjures a vivid and vital new context for Simon’s well established genius as a singer and songwriter.
Nico Segal and Nate Fox, partners in The Social Experiment and frequent Chance the Rapper collaborators, have melded “The Clock” and “The Werewolf,” two songs from Paul Simon’s latest album Stranger to Stranger, into an inventive and original new track called “Stranger.” Featuring trumpet by Nico Segal, the pair build…
Songs & Lyrics View All Songs »
- 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night
- A Church Is Burning
- A Hazy Shade Of Winter
- A Most Peculiar Man
- A Poem On The Underground Wall
- A Simple Desultory Philippic (Or How I...
- Ace In The Hole
- Adios Hermanos
- All Around The World Or The Myth Of Fi...
There are no events currently scheduled.
Check out the tour archive here.
During his distinguished career Paul Simon has been the recipient of many honors and awards including 12 Grammy Awards, three of which (“Bridge Over Troubled Water”, “Still Crazy After All These Years” and “Graceland”) were albums of the year. In 2003 he was given a Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award for his work as half of the duo Simon and Garfunkel. He is a member of The Songwriters Hall of Fame, a recipient of their Johnny Mercer Award and is in the Rock n’ Roll Hall of Fame as a member of Simon and Garfunkel and as a solo artist. His song “Mrs. Robinson” from the motion picture “The Graduate” was named in the top ten of The American Film Institute’s 100 Years 100 Songs.
Awards + Achievements
- 1968 GRAMMY: Record of the Year “Mrs. Robinson” – Simon & Garfunkel
- 1975 GRAMMY: Best Pop Vocal Male – “Still Crazy After All These Years”
- 1982: Paul Simon inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame
- 2001: Paul Simon inducted into The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame